Emily and Mike are Married at Rivercrest Farm
Emily and Mike’s wedding day at Rivercrest Farm in Dover, Ohio was so stunning day full of love and laughter. Mike and Emily started dating exactly 9 years on August 4th when they were freshmen in high school. To say they had waited a long time to say I do is an understatement! They were escorted to the top of hill that overlooks a beautiful scene along with all of their guests. It is truly one of the prettiest scenes in Ohio. Looking out over the hills was just lovely and while it was a very warm day we were all thankful that it wasn’t raining and the sun was shinning!
My favorite parts of the day!
- Emily and her dad’s first look! Both of their reactions were priceless and so full of love. Their father daughter dance was equally as sweet and full of giant smiles from both of them. What a sweet love their clearly have for each other.
- Their genuine joy. Everyone was just happy and so happy for them and that was so evident throughout the entire day. It is always such a joy to spend the day with a couple who is so truly loved but so many!
- All of their vendors truly cared for Emily and Mike. It is such a privilege to work with people who make it their main goal to love the couple and serve them 100%.
- When Mike buckled Emily’s shoes for her, helped her bustle her dress twice, and simply was an incredible sweet husband to his new bride.
- The gorgeous overlook at Rivercrest Farm in Dover Ohio. When you get to the top and look out of the hills it is simply stunning. In Ohio we get so used to seeing lots of green but when it goes on for miles on all different planes it sure is a sight to be seen.
To see more of this adorable couple check out their engagement session HERE.
The Amazing Team of Vendors
Venue: Rivercrest Farm
Photographer: The Cannons Photography
Florist: Nikki’s Perfect Petal Designs
Linens: Sitting Pretty Linens
Mobile Bar: Sweet Water Caravan
Cake: Gaye Clark
DJ: DJ Wolf
Hair: Molly from Roni’s Hair Forum
Wedding Gown: Abbotts Bridal in North Canton. Made by Casablanca