Grace and Connor’s Cleveland Wedding
Grace and Connor’s Sweet Wedding Day
From the moment Grace contacted me for their Cleveland Wedding I knew they were going to be a sweet couple. Grace and Connor are two incredibly kindhearted people and that continued to showcase itself throughout their wedding day. Their desire to fill their day with memories of their loved ones was so special and we loved capturing their love.
Favorite Parts of Their Wedding day!
1. That Grace and her dad danced to a song that said “Gracie” in it. It was so perfect and as sweet as can be.
2. Grace’s family danced the night away! It was clear that this was not their first dance party!
3. The sweet toasts by the dad, best man, and maid of honor. They were as sweet as can be.
4. The bond that the sisters shared with one another! (Grace has 7 sisters!)
5. They sang God Bless America. Grace’s family has a tradition of singing God Bless America at every wedding. Everyone came out on the dance floor and sang it together!
Ceremony Venue: Saint Rocco Catholic Church
Reception Venue: Saint Noel Banquet Center
Bakery: Cakes by Maria and Joe
Hair & Make up Artist: Michele Gruly
Dress: Belle Bridal Boutique
Cleveland Wedding Photographers -The Cannons Photography
The Cannons Photography are husband and wife wedding photographers serving Cleveland, Ohio Weddings and beyond. We are located in Massillon, Ohio and provide timeless, bright, and joyful photographs to kindhearted couples. We love what we do and strive to care for you and provide a boutique wedding experience! Contact us today for more information to book your 2019 or 2020 wedding!