ELEVEN Tips for a Stress Free Morning on Your Wedding Day
Your Wedding Day Timeline
We personally love guiding our couples through the process of planning a stress free wedding day. Today we are sharing not only 11 tips for the start of your day but also a FREE 26 page Timeline guide for your wedding day! You can grab it HERE. We hope this helps as you continue to plan your dream day! Have questions? Please feel free to reach out! We are happy to help!
Today we are sharing 11 tips for planning a stress free morning on your wedding day. The beginning of the day is typically where we often see the most hold ups in the timeline throughout the day and it sets the tone for the rest of the day. That being said, it is so important to make sure you build in some extra time while you’re getting ready so you can relax, take a deep breath, and take in all of the incredibly special memories on your wedding day.
1. Tell hair and makeup artist you must be done 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
2. Don’t forget time for travel. We always add at least 5 minutes to every travel time.
3. When people are getting ready in a hotel, be sure to plan on about 15 minutes of clean up and load up time to get to the bus to leave.
4. Have bridal details set aside in one box so you can simply point us in the right direction.
5. Give yourself a full 30 minutes to get into your dress and accessories.
6. Have 30 minutes of downtime during music. This is when we go into the ceremony space to prepare to begin.
7. Set aside time for posed robe photos. If you have something like this in mind then lets add in champagne or confetti to make it extra fun!
8. We almost always gift at least one hour of time. Typically, we arrive a little early and stay a little late if needed. Arriving early helps assure that I have plenty of time for details and can help things flow smoothly and on time.
9. In order to make the best use of everyone’s time, Courtney goes with the ladies and Robert
goes with the guys before the ceremony.
10. Contact the florist ahead of time in order to have florals with your detail photos.
11. Tell your family who is a part of family formals ahead of time.
We hope this helps as you continue to plan your special day!
Today we are sharing not only 11 tips for the start of your day but also a FREE 26 page Timeline guide for your wedding day! You can grab it HERE. We hope this helps as you continue to plan your dream day! Have questions? Please feel free to reach out! We are happy to help!
Cleveland Wedding Photographers -The Cannons Photography
The Cannons Photography are husband and wife wedding photographers serving Cleveland, Ohio and beyond. We are located in Massillon, Ohio and provide timeless, bright, and joyful photographs to kindhearted couples. We love what we do and strive to care for you and provide a boutique wedding experience! Contact us today for more information to book your 2020 or 2021 wedding!