Anna and Alex‘s wedding at the Shoreby club in Cleveland Ohio was an absolute dream. Honestly, where do I even begin? Anna and Alex are one of those couples that scream genuine kind loving classy an all-around incredible. It was clear from the love they were shown throughout their day by every single guest and then again when we shared a sneak peek of their wedding photo just how truly adored they really are.
We have never had more shares on an image than what these two had on their sneak peek photo and it is a true testament to the love their family and friends have for them.
Honestly, I think I’m gonna cry just writing this. We feel so beyond blessed to have an opportunity to work with a couple who is so kind, full of impeccable timeless style, attentive to the details, and full of love. The tears rolled throughout the day for every memorable moment that these two experienced. Sweet Anna kept apologizing but honestly I smiled inside Every time she wiped away a tear. Not because I find joy in crying but I found joy in seeing just how truly happy and full-filled her heart was with every moment.
The Shoreby Club in Cleveland is absolutely stunning. When you walk out the back porch to the ceremony spot and overlook Lake Erie, you can’t help but to wonder if you’re still in Ohio. From the classy vibes of the beautiful building to the Lakeside rocks and beautiful waves flowing in it was a dream of a day.
Anna was sure to remember all of the little details. With a bracelet from both her grandmothers, a gorgeous hand stitched handkerchief and a remarkable letter from her grandmother my heart is full. Either I’m incredibly emotional or I just really love these moments because I’m crying myself as I write this. If you didn’t catch it, be sure to scroll back up and look at the image of her rings right next to the message from her sweet grandma.
From the incredible toasts to their beautiful first dance the celebration was amazing as well! Not only did these two have an ice cream truck at the reception but they also got to lead and mix a song as their very own entertainers!
Anna and Alex, it was truly a joy to be a part of your day. We will never forget it. We are so incredibly grateful for couples like the two of you and we genuinely cannot wait to watch you both blossom as husband and wife.
– Venue (& caterer, etc.): Shoreby Club: https://www.shorebyclub.com, Jane.email@example.com
-Photographer: https://www.thecannonsphotography.com firstname.lastname@example.org
– DJ: Josh Staley Productions: https://www.joshstaleyproductions.com, email@example.com
– Videographer: Wedding Stories in Motion: https://weddingstoriesinmotion.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
-Florist: Blossom Cleveland: https://blossomcleveland.com, email@example.com
– Makeup: Lindsay London: https://www.lindsaylondon.com, firstname.lastname@example.org –
Hair: Vanessa Loebsak (works at Krasa Salon in Tremont: https://www.krasasalontremont.com)
– Drapery/Lights in Tent: Aable Rents: https://www.aablerents.com, email@example.com
– Ceremony Music (Harpist): Stephan Haluska, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Ice Cream Truck: Eleanor’s Ice Cream: https://www.eleanorsicecream.com, email@example.com
– Custom Coasters with Captain: TheEmeraldHound on Etsy
– All wedding signage/stationary is from Minted