North Canton Ohio Wedding
Kristen and Nick are Married
It was a beautiful September day for an Ohio wedding. We loved photographing Kristen and Nick’s big day! It had been rescheduled from May due to covid so it was truly such a blessing to simply be there. The sun was shinning and everyone was ready to help make it the perfect day for this amazing Cannon couple. I’m not kidding either, this bridal party was amazing. Packed full of true friends who were ready to serve the bride and groom in any way possible.
Kristen’s smile could light up a room and it was so sweet to see the joy on Nick’s face when he looked at his bride. Here are a few of our favorite moments from throughout the day!
- When the officiant shared their sweet story! These two were friends in SIXTH GRADE!
- The sun was shinning all day!
- The matron of honor peaking out from behind the pillars during the first look and portraits.
- We had the oppertunity to meet a new DJ who will by far be at the TOP of our referral list! He was awesome. If you’re looking for a DJ, go check out DJ Jake. He is wonderful.
- A fun filled table that wrote “there are no rules” on the back of the table number!
The Vendor Team
Photographer: The Cannons Photography
Florist: Seifert’s Flower Mill
DJ: Flash and Sound Events
Cake: Acme Bakery
Hair and Makeup: Edge Hair Design North
Dress: Abbott’s Bridal
Venue: Embassy Suites by The Hilton
The Cannons Photography, Ohio Wedding Photographers
The Cannons Photography are husband and wife wedding photographers who capture bright, clean, and timeless photos for kindhearted and joyful couples! The Ohio wedding photographers take on a limited number of weddings a year to provide a boutique experience for their couples! If you are getting married in 2021 or 2022 we would love to talk to you about your special day!